About this site
Create Restaurants Holdings Site https://www.createrestaurants.com/ and Restaurant Search Site https://www.create-restaurants.co.jp/ (collectively, the "Sites") are operated by Create Restaurants Holdings, Inc. ("We"). Before using this site, please read and agree with the following cautionary notes.
The information is subject to change without notice and, accordingly, please be sure to confirm the latest content.
The copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the trademarks, images, text, images, sound, data and other information posted on this site shall, in principle, belong to us.You may not use or reprint (including, without limitation, reproduce, modify, upload, post, transmit, distribute, license, sell, publish, or otherwise) for any purpose, whether for profit or not, beyond the legally permissible limits.
- We are paying careful attention to posting information. However, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use or failure to use these information or your use of the Site.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage whatsoever caused by any change in information or the interruption or discontinuation of the operation of the Site for any reason whatsoever.
- Communication costs when using a mobile device shall be borne by the customer.
- We make every effort to express the colors of our products, etc., but the colors on the screen may differ from the actual colors. Please note these issues in advance.
- Even if a link from the Site to another site or a link from another site to the Site is provided to the Site, we shall not be liable for anything under any reason whatsoever with respect to the Site other than the Site and the information obtained from the Site.
Handling of personal information
When using this site, please stop the following actions.
- Any act that infringes or threatens to infringe upon the reputation, property, or privacy of a third party or us.
- Conduct that causes or threatens to cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or us.
- Any criminal act or any act contrary to public order or morality, or any act that may be committed.
- The act of filing a false statement or submitting a notification, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Acts to use or provide harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or conduct that threatens to do so.
- Any other act in violation of, or threatened violation of, any law, or ordinance.
- Any other act that we deem inappropriate.
We recommend that you read this site in the following environments for safe and comfortable use.
The most recent version of Microsoft Edge
The most recent version of Mozilla Firefox
The most recent version of Google Chrome
The most recent version of Safari
iPhone : iOS's most advanced, standardized browsers for iPhone8 and above
Android : Standardized browsers for Android 8.0 and above
Even if the recommended environment is used, the operation of the site is not guaranteed. Even in the environment, you may not be able to use it under some security settings or antivirus software.
Adobe(R) Reader TM is required to view and print PDF files.
This website uses a cookie.
These features are intended to improve customer convenience and to create more user-friendly websites by ascertaining customer access trends, and do not infringe on customer privacy or adversely affect customers' computers.
Depending on the settings of the Internet browsing software (browser), you can refuse to receive cookies. However, in such cases, you may not be able to browse and operate parts of this website correctly.
For details on how to set the browser, contact the manufacturer of the software.
About Governing Law and Jurisdiction